Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Iconic Images Limited (Company No. 521563) whose registered office is at Segrave House, 19-20 Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin, 2
2. The competition is open worldwide to residents aged 18 years or over.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.essentialmarilyn.com
6. Only one entry will be accepted per e-mail address. Multiple entries from the same e-mail address will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 30th October 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Sign up using the field named ‘e-mail address’
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: 1 of 5 copies of ‘The Essential Marilyn Monroe, 50 Sessions by Milton H. Greene’ OPEN EDITION.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents on date 31st October 2017.
14. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner who will respond to e-mail with their shipping address.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
NOTE : As per information provided on competition page, user agrees to be signed up to Iconic Images Ltd Mailing List.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.